the house of Martyr Morteza Motahhari was turned into a museum. Professor Motahhari resided in that house since 1346 and wrote most of his works in that house.
, the house of Martyr Mohammad Ali Rajaei where he resided for about 17 years was included in the list of national heritage as of 1373.
Amir Kabir Foundation also known as the house of Dr. Hassan Habibi is located At center of Tehran.
in July 2008 and simultaneously with the martyrdom anniversary of Mostafa Chamran, the house museum of Chamran was opened.
House Museum of Dr. Ali Shariati, the renowned sociologist and thinker of the contemporary era is located in the center of Tehran.
Ghoorkhaneh gate (Sar Dar-e Ghoorkhaneh) is located near Imam Khomeini Sq, Tehran.
The German Speaking Evangelical Church (Evangelische Gemeinde Deutscher Sprache in Iran) is an expatriate community church in Tehran.
The church is dedicated to Saint Abraham. Abraham is Father in Faith of the 3 religions, Christianity, Islam and Judaism. By choosing Abraham as the patron of the Church, the Dominicans showed their desire that it would become a place of study, encounter, and understanding between people of different faiths.
At the end of the 16th century a monk Nicephorus, founded the first Russian parish on the land of Persia. A Russian spiritual mission was operating in Iran by the beginning of the 20th century, and by 1917 there were about fifty Russian Orthodox churches.
St. Vartanants Church is established in 1986 and was anointed as an Armenian Apostolic Church in 1987 at Tehran. St. Vartanants Church is the last Armenian or Christian church which was built in Iran.
Construction of general post office building, which is a two-floor building with a basement floor, follows a composite German and Persian architecture.
The world ethnology Museum of Omidvar Brothers occupies an imposing position at the old entrance gate to the Green Palace of “Pahlavi“ Period.
The museum of wildlife and nature was established by Tehran City Hall in 1988 in order to familiarize people with the cultural and natural legacy and help them realize the importance of protecting the environment and animals.
Golestan palace is in the heart of Tehran Between Imam Khomeini Sq and the bazaar and its made up several grand buildings set around a carefully manicured garde.
Housed in a beautiful Qajar-era building a short walk north of the National Museum of Iran, the Glass & Ceramics Museum is, like many of its exhibits, small but perfectly formed.
The Tower of Silence in Rey is where Zoroastrians exposed the corpses of their dead to the sun. This six-meter high structure is made of stone and mortar and dates back to the first millennium BC.
Haft Chenar Wild Life and Natural Museum is considered as historical place of this district which is located in one of the old locals of Bereyanak in a street which has 7 plane trees.
Masoudieh building complex consists of 5 buildings: forum, Restaurant, spring house, Seyed Javadi Mansion, Moshir al-Molk Mansion and entrance hall, full of stucco, ceramics, calligraphy, graffiti and in general so exquisite decorations.
In south Valiasr, north of Mowlavi Street, behind a large sign for the Sheep Butchers’ Union, is the house of Anis al-Doleh, favourite wife of the Qajar king, Nasser al-Din Shah.
Tucked away on a shady lane in the Zafaranieh district of North Tehran stands a wedding cake of a mansion, painted blue with intricate white trim. Once the home of Hossein Khodadad, a wealthy merchant who made a fortune in shipping and textiles, the estate is now a museum dedicated to that most elusive of subjects: time.
Iran’s tourism industry has been identified for a third straight year to ...
A senior Iranian official saysthe Islamic Republic issues visa for nationals from ...