In the southern part of the Moeen-e-Tijar House, there are also wholesale stores and warehouses, located in the eastern part of the old printing house, called the confectionery and Farhang Printing House, the Grocery Store, the Distribution Shop, and so on. In the western part it is also car repair, painting, textiles and photography. Most of the old-fashioned houses had a porch or a doorway, and its walls were usually narrow.
Haj Mohammad Agha Moin al-Tajar was the son of Haj Mohammad Rahim Dehdashti and a merchant class. His father went bankrupt and migrated to Najaf, but he himself was around 1295 AH. Entering Bushehr and 400 thousand Rupees, he inherited the inheritance of his aunt Maleki John from Hajj Mohammad Mahdi, known as Malik Al-Tajar III, and beside him, he went to business (Sadaed al-Saltanah Minabi, 1362: 22-21). With constant efforts, Moin al-Tajar's work grew up in 1325 AH. He arrived at the position of Raeiso-Altjar Bushehr. He took the domestic and foreign trade of southern Iran and established a commercial relationship with India and London, insofar as he was called the "King of the Southern Economy" (ISI, 1369: 64). Anyway, with his wealth and influence, he was able to obtain this privilege from Nasseruddin Shah. According to this Scoreboard, Moin al-Tajar should build a pier, a caravanserai and "shops as much as possible" in order to navigate ships in this port of Mobarakeh Nasseri and to provide ship personnel with "convenience and ease of landing".
Nasseri was "in need" to take a "railroad along with a tram", so that domestic and foreign goods would reach their destination sooner. (Nateq, 1373: 48). Therefore, Naseri company on the Karoon left bank near Ahvaz took a three kilometer long railway line carrying goods through a horse-drawn carriage to Shushtar (Ansari, 2005: 178).
From the port of Nasseri to Port Shoshtar, the privilege was leased to Haji for the purpose of "transporting foreign and domestic movers". If the ship were to come down, the company would "increase its number of plagues" (Nategh, 1993: 48). One of the ships of the company, called Nasseri, in the southern part of the Karun and Sousa ships were also in the northern part of Karoun (Karzan, 2001: 425 and 465). From the same time, the northern part of the city of Ahwaz was named "Naseri" (Mosaed, 1352: 184).
The growth and expansion of commerce in the port of Nasseri led to the rise of 1310 AH. / 1892 m. And even before the Lynch Road (Shoshtar - Isfahan) has been constructed, Moin al-Tajar, according to the score, constructs a caravansary with 24 shops in Ahvaz and even seeks to increase their number (Kasravi, 2007: 232; Ansari, 2005: 180).
Hasanquli Khan Nizam al-Saltanah built buildings in a lower location than the rocks, which was the site for the discharge of cargo ships. He did this for between 1308-1307 AH. / 1891-1890 m. He paid $ 65,000 (the Mafi al-Saltanah Mafi, 1362: 433/2). Then a barracks for gunmen and two groups of pedestrians led a brigade commander and built a large caravan, market and anchorage at the bottom of the waterfalls and other caravanserie on the opposite shore, in order to develop a merchandise with Hoveyze (Karzan, 2001: 466).
As a result, the commercial prosperity in Ahwaz, as well as the problem of the presence of rocks, divided Karun into two parts of the north and south, led to the use of land for the passage of the rocks and the transfer of goods. The use of land and commodity exchange provided the ground for the emergence of warehouses and caravansaries, including Moin al-Tajar caravans in Ahvaz. Moein el-Tajar Bushehr By moving the railroad from the river to the place of the Masque (Ayatollah Shafiee), the loads transported from Khorramshahr by ship to Nasseri were transported to the horseshoe caravans to the caravanserai and then to the old Ahwaz (neighborhood Ameri), and after that, it draws on a ship to Shalley and a trench in three hours. From 1307 to 1332 AH. The ships evacuated their car at the Moin al-Tajar caravanserai. Until a few years ago, it was used as a pavilion booth or as a warehouse until it was destroyed by a large fire in the year 1374 (Fallahi Moghadam, 2010: 92). Subsequently it was registered on November 21, 1998 with the number 2158 in the list of national works. Nowadays this building is located on Azadegan Avenue (24 meters), West Kaveh Street, on the bank of the river and beside the white bridge.