The 700 square meters building is situated in a 6000 square meters garden. It is embellished with various dazzling Iranian arts and crafts such as ornamental brickwork, arched ceiling decorated with painting, plaster work, tile work, nodular wood work and stone work.
1- The Garden
- Zarvan Tablet: The mythological view of the ancient Iranians toward time.
- Biological Clocks: Plants and animals that react at different hours of the day.
- Early Clocks: The working models of some simple clocks used by ancient people: Sundial, water clock, sand glass and fire clock.
- Time in biology & Geo-chronometry: Methods of determining the age of trees, some animals and sedimentary layers of the earth.
2- The Building
- Mechanical clocks and watches: Some antique clocks and watches from 17th to 20th century.
- Calendars: The main existing calendars of the world and the copies of some simple ancient calendars.
- Data bank and library: Complimentary information on any section of Time Museum is available through the use of computer and library.