Aghlaghan bridge has 4 fountains in a cavernous manner. In addition to the large arched fountains, three small fountains have been opened to the bridges to reduce the weight of the bases.
The history of this historical bridge dates back to the Safavie era. The building was restored In 1377
Local people also call this historical bridge the Red bridge, which is named after the red bricks used to build this bridge. This building has been registered with the number 2558.
The bridge is 38 meters long; 5 meters wide and 5.5 meters tall. The foundations of this bridge are 1/40 cm high with shiny limestone grommets and on both sides has polygonal splitters with different sizes.
This bridge is located on the river Nir and is a rout used for people to cross.
Directorate of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism - Islamic Republic News Agency