: Apadana Palace, with a total area of 10434 meters, includes various sections such as the gateway, the public courtroom, the shrine hall and the courtyard, and also has three central courtyards.
The Apadana Palace was the winter palace of the Achaemenid Kings due to its good weather in winter.
This palace, which has been called the Apocalypse or the Appointed by Ardeshir II, is being renewed. The important parts of this palace, called the Apostana or Apadana, occurred at the time of Ardeshir I and were restored at the time of Ardeshir II. But in 330 BC, with the brutal and devastating assault of Alexander the Great, one more time was demolished.
In 1880, a group of French archaeologists pulled the palace out of the soil.
Archaeological excavations on the ruins of Susa began in 1849, but Apadana's full exploration of excavations between 1311 and 1314 occurred.
Due to the remnants of the palace's inner walls kept inside and outside the museums, it is clear that these walls are made of painted glazed bricks, and designs such as the Eternal Corps, winged valley and flower role The lotus decorates these bricks. Six gardens, three of which are very large around an eastern and western axis, have been located inside the palaces, connected by a large corridor to the northern part. Three smaller yards in the northern part of the palace complex. The rooms and buildings of the palace were illuminated and ventilated by the courtyards.
The beds in these yards are red bricks.
In the eastern and largest courtyard, there are circular holes that are likely to be located on a rig or flag. Archaeologists have speculated that this military courtyard has been the location of the clerk and gathering of the palace guardians.
In the north of the yard, you can see the role of the lions in length of four meters, which has remained completely healthy over time.
After passing through this yard on the west to east direction, we reach the second area because of the high rainfall in the area that is unlike tropical rain, these days, it has filled the grass all over the place.
Apadana is not the name of a fortress, but the ancient name of the buildings that were known as the steams. You can see the best examples of Apadana in Persepolis and the Sosh Palace, and there is one of the best Apadana in Sosh Daniel.
Today in Sosh, there are only a few substructures, and the palace does not exist in its former form. Most of the objects left are now kept in the Louvre Museum.
This collection was registered in the National Iranian Book List in 2001.
The design of a palace-like palace with 3 Ivan Standavar on its northern, eastern, and western front. The central hall is 58 by 58 meters and has 36 columns. The height of the columns is about 20 meters and is made with cowhide columns. The porches each have two rows of 6 columns.
The entire collection of 110 rooms and rooms has been discovered. Six courtyards, three of which are very large around an eastern and western axis, have been located inside the palaces, which are connected with a large corridor to the northern part. Three smaller yards in the northern part of the palace complex. The rooms and various buildings of the palace were illuminated and ventilated by the courtyards.
Since 1849, when archaeological excavations began at the ruins of the city of Shosh, and lasted for several periods, archaeologists have been uncanny and worthwhile treasures of various periods ranging from the glorious period of civilization And the culture of Elamite, Achaemenid, Sasanian and Islamic era, and even prehistoric times.