Hyderabad Castle in the southeast of Khash is one of the historical monuments left over from the early Islamic period in the area. This castle was built in 1920 (1299 solar) by a person called Eidokhan and was exploited by the same person and his family until the year 1307 AH. The castle was also used as a place for British troops and supplies of ammunition under the direction of General Dyer. Most of the materials used in the Khayam Khaygh and Kahgol castle have beautiful beauty towers and arches which have been repaired and restored by the Cultural Heritage Organization.
Based on the order of Eidokhan and built by the local architects of the region. He began building the castle of Ghasheh and Gholi Hyderabad in the mid-1920s.
In 1307, the Reza Khan Army entered Khash and seized Khash. Eidou Khan, who had previously collaborated with the Reza Khan Army, and in local politics and the manner in which he was acting as the general manager of the Khash tribal government, Guides. The castle was also used as a place for the British troops to carry out supplies and ammunition under the supervision of General
The main map of Hyderabad Castle is a rectangle, with the addition of several rooms and walls in the southeast, the map has become a trapezoidal masonry. In the construction and completion of this building, no special architectural decoration has been used, only the conic decorations of the ellipse-shaped semicircular decoration and the frames in the upper part of the external fence and the framing of the chambers above the head at the entrance, as well as the half- Circular, arc Entrance of the room 8 The western side of the central courtyard The third part of the castle and its decorations are elements of the architectural decoration of this work.
Most of the materials used in the Khayam Khaygh Khaghl castle have beautiful towers and arches which have been restored by the Cultural Heritage Organization.
Hyderabad Castle in the southeast of Khash is one of the historical monuments left over from the early Islamic period in this region
This work was registered on May 18, 2001 with the number 3825 as one of the national works of Iran.
After the castle was abandoned, the Cultural Heritage Organization of Sistan and Balouchestan province was restored and restored, and now its third part, which has been restored, is used as a security guard for historical monuments. Also, now from the northern part of architecture and part of the architecture of the second part of the western side walls, the villagers of the area are used as a storage site for livestock and forage storage.
Encyclopedia of History of Iranshahr Architecture. Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization of Iran. Revised on 19/5/2011.
Jamshid Zehi, Ziaarrahman: Familiar with the architecture of the castle Hyderabad Khash.