There are two chambers on top of the mountain, one attributed to Imamzadeh's servant, with a dome and thick walls in the same style as the old architecture of the rock and the Sarouj. The grave is located in the middle of the second chamber. In the first chamber there is a fund of gospel and the sciences that people visit. The floor of each room is covered with carpets.
Bunny and the time of construction of the original building are not properly identified. In 1365, its old building was destroyed and in 1966, from the place of the people's vows, and under the supervision of the Office of Endowments and Charity of Birjand, the current building was constructed with a new design.
In the middle of the tomb of Zarih iron is located in the size of 2.5 × 2.5 × 2.5 cm, which people shed their nests in it. The current location of the plot is the same as the burial place of Imam Zadeh, and according to the promise of the place where he was absent.
There is a special ceremony for the shrine, the ceremony of mourning and the feeding of mourners and charity between the pilgrims and the preparation of golours in three rounds of spring, summer and winter in the days of Tasooa and Ashura.
The Sanctuary of Imam Zadeh Sayed Ebrahim Reza has 11 pilgrims to accommodate pilgrims, the water needed for this shrine is provided from the eyes near the site. Also, it has electricity and paved roads.