The northern bazaar, which is about 1.5 kilometers long, is still called the oldest self-regulating bazaar, starting from the city, the intersection of the military streets and Yaghma (martyrs), and continues to the street of Imam Khomeini.
This bazaar, about 180 years ago, was built at the beginning of the reign of the Qajar dynasty, and also in the years 1348 to 1350, two beautiful and beautiful headquarters in the north and south of the bazaar were built and rebuilt.
This bazaar has a roof and a beak on the arch. Large glass windows are installed on the roof, which provides light on the bazaar. The bazaar order used to consist of 254 stores in the past. There are three baths and five mosques and four ruined caravans and a large reel called Nassar. Nassar's recess is located opposite the small Shaheed Awani Street, has a large hall for the mourning ceremony of the month of Muharram, and about 25 shops of it, on top of which there is a porch and a balcony all over.
Two parts of this bazaar are made so cool in the summer and relatively warm in the winter. In a few years ago, when this historic building was destroyed, with the efforts of the governor of the whole time, he repaired it with considerable cost, and reconstructed the decomposed roof ceilings with brick. For its strength and its beauty in the bases up to a height of approximately one and a half cements, and in the upper part it has been used to cut the red bricks.