Akribey Garden with an area of about 45,000 square meters is located in a mountain bed and consists of two buildings, the oldest building belonging to Heshmat al-Dawlah, the father of Ibrahim Shaukatolmolk whose date of construction dates back to the late Zandy and early Qajar period. Another building that is located in this complex is the ceremonial building founded by Shoukatol Malek. This garden was used as a place of residence, catering, and doing divine works, so that it was known in the local dialect to Calathe Sarkar Amir. Asadullah Alam points out in his memoirs that his father received his reza shah in this garden. He himself also states how many times King and Farah received the garden.
This collection is considered to be the most important government of Birjand in terms of its political function. It is the headquarters of some of the prominent members of the clan of science, including "Amir alamkhan Heshmat al-Molk", "Mohammad Ibrahim Khan Shaukat al-Molk" and "Asadullah Alam "The garden was registered at UNESCO's Thirty Five Session in 2011 as the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Akbarieh Garden was registered on June 20, 1999 in the National Iranian Book List.
The central part, which is the most significant part of the collection, was annexed by Mohammad Ibrahim Khan Shaukatolmolk during the Qajar period, including communication corridors, numerous rooms, Shahstani, pines, dock, dome (known as hat) Mirror). The house's dock was linked to the porch and garden space through the three seaside valleys. The changes and extensions of the Pahlavi period (around 1300 AH) hid this part of the mansion behind the entrance to the entrance to the second floor. There is also a large base in the center of the dock to provide static space for the dome, which has completely disturbed the space architecture of the basin. At present, archaeological and anthropological museums are in this section.
The western part of the mansion, which consists of an entrance staircase, a forehead, rooms and a communication corridor on the top floor, and a number of rooms with a warehouse and garage on the lower floor, was built in the Pahlavi period (about 1300 AH). The upper floor of the Western Mansion has an administrative capacity in the past and present. The entrance to the west side of the gardens is connected to a vast courtyard with an asymmetric green space. The paving stones link this section to the garden
On the southern side of the central mansion is the inner courtyard of the garden. The central part of the dock is constructed with a brick platform on the island and around the trees are planted with berries and blackberries. There are two plots created on both sides of the east and west. On the south side of the courtyard is an indoor bathroom. Along with the Qajar bath, a new bathroom is made, which in addition to the hot water has a shower of warm water.
Nowadays, different parts of the garden and Akbari mansion are used by the Department of Culture and Tourism of the South Khorasan. The construction section is active in the early Qajar period. The central part of the Qajar period is used as an archaeological and anthropological museum. The section is made in the user interface and finally the other sections are dedicated to the traditional cafe and tavern. The Wildlife Museum of this collection has exposed rare, rare and rare examples of animal cover in the southern Khorasan region, especially in Birjand, and the rare species of southern Khorasan birds have been included in this collection, as well as in the Museum of Archeology and Anthropology of the Garden Akbarieh, located on the ground floor, is part of the livelihoods, customs, occupations and professions of the southern Khorasanbeh area.