Zahedan Covered Market is one of the important commercial areas and the purchase and sale of various goods in Zahedan City, which may be from 1308 to 1311 AH and has 35 commercial premises. The architectural style of the Zahedan store is close to the architecture of the traditional markets of the country.
The Zahedan hangar was completed by a Yazdi architect named Professor Gholam Ali Khalafi. The layout of the market is in the form of l and materials used in that clay and mud. The market has dome roofs and is renovated and restored under the cultural heritage of the province.
Now Zahedan's store has become a retail store for goldsmiths and shoes. It is important because of its historical and social history.